Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Road Trip

Have you ever travelled out-of-the-state? Well I just drove from Texarkana, Arkansas to Merced, California with my brother. He is relocating to California and I just happened to be in Arkansas visiting my family. 


ROAD TRIP! 

Car packed to the brim, full tank of gas, ipod, gps, Monster energy drinks.....we're set!!!!! It was great to spend some quality time with my brother. We have always gotten along very well and share a similar sense of humor so there was lots of laughing :-) We also had an opportunity to share about some really deep ideas.....politics, love, relationships, religion. 

When it was all said and done, my brother had this to say, "Hey sis, thank you so much for helping me come back to California. I miss you and hope to see you soon.

Can it get any better then that???? I think not!!!!

0 comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online